Monday, June 20, 2011

Busy Weekend and Back to Work!! :-)

Good Afternoon,

I have a tendancy to write a blog post when I should be doing homework...and if you guessed that I am procrastinating now...YOU ARE CORRECT!!

I was in my sweet friend "Shlee"'s wedding this weekend and it was so amazing!

We started Friday off with mani and pedi's and then had some delish Panera's.



http://www.paneranutrition.com/

CHECK THIS SITE OUT BEFORE YOU GO TO PANERA!  Unless you prefer not to know the crazy calories going into your body.

I only had half of the Sierra Turkey, but it was a good amount of calories for one meal!


Photo Credit

Guess what the calorie count was?  (Did you really take a guess?)

Whole sandwich:
Calories: 920 yowza!!
Fat: 49g
Protein: 40g
Sodium: 1900mg

Chipolte Mayo Spread: 300 calories!!  I will order this on the side for sure next time!!



Get black coffee at Panera and add your own sweetner...your bod will thank you!
I was wired on coffee from Panera so I actually got some Nutrition studying in (my book came in!!) and a load of laundry before the rehersal dinner!

I opened up to the chapter we were on this past week and got SO EXCITED because this is what I love: The BALANCE of healthy and enjoyment out of food (and life).  This particular chapter is about Lipids (fats) so much info!  Will have to share later (after I get the homework done!).

Saturday was the b-e-a-UTIFUL wedding outdoors.  You know it's a good wedding when you need tissues!  I took many pictures but since I don't generally put pics of people up...these are some I'd like to share with you all!

Cupcake dress


The groom's mom MADE all of these!




Bride and Groom

[Update: more pics with peeps!  I've gotten less paranoid about putting pics up!]

Beautiful bride and me

Chili's friends

Junior-high dancing

Lace and Nammy

Me and BF.  This was taken on his camera and when I transferred it from his usb stick it was labeled "good one."  Awww!!



Perfect wedding!!  Classy and yet casual.  Congrats John and Shlee! :-)

Time to learn about Amino Acids (protein).

What are your perfect wedding must-haves?

Have you ever learned of an outrageous caloric count for a fav food?

Let me know how you like my blog!!

2 comments:

April said...

Some things at Panera are crazy high cal! It's nice how they have all the calorie counts on their menu now though :) also, the greek salad and Thai chicken salad are both under 400 calories (I think) and awesome!!!

Semi-Health Nut said...

Ya my friend had a salad there that looked WAAY healthier...I will have to try the Thai chicken!!
And I didn't see the calories because I was looking at a paper menu lol